Just looked at some of my fridge ingredients and since I happened to have a spaceship mold I ended up making this.
Time: Prep: ~ 5 minutes Freezing time: ~ 10-20 min (sorry not too sure about this!)
Servings: (Depends on what mold you have) Spaceship mold – 11 mini popsicles
Level: Very simple
Ingredients: (The amount is not exact because I never accurately measured each ingredient; amt will depend on preference and taste-testing)
- 1 small bowl of water
- About 1/3 can of sweetened condensed milk (preference may vary)
- About 6 double stuffed oreos, crushed (again preference may vary)
- 1 large spoon of peanut butter
- Mix the peanut butter, crushed oreos, and condensed milk in the bowl of water
- Add the mixture into the mold and cover with plastic wrap
- Put the mixture in the freezer for about 20 minutes and the popsicles should be ready
- Super duper simple and any extra mixture that doesn’t fit into the mold can easily be turned into a sweet drink!