Tastes somewhat like cheesy popcorn!
Finals week is usually when I’m stuffing up on carbs and calories make studying more bearable. This semester I’ve been focusing on fixing bad habits and finding easy healthy alternatives to the usual oil-packed food. Unfortunately this recipe was made on a whim, so I only have approximate measurements.
Time: Cook – 15 min
Level: Very Easy
- Half a can of corn
- Cheddar cheese (add as needed)
- Add a thin layer of lentils to a small pot and add enough water to cover them completely
- Boil the lentils with the cheddar cheese and corn
- After a few minutes, add a handful of spinach
- Cook until lentils are soft
- So easy to make on a quick study break
- Good flavor, and lentils have many health benefits